We are excited to announce that our business clients now have the ability to send invoices and receive payments directly into their Monona Bank business accounts using our new “Send an Invoice or Accept a Payment” feature. This great new feature makes our Business Online Banking tool a one stop shop for even more of your business’s financial needs.
What can you expect from our new “Send an Invoice or Accept a Payment” feature? We are glad you asked! Our Cash Management team pulled together an extensive list of benefits this new feature offers your business, including:
- Create and send invoices electronically.
- Get paid directly into your Monona Bank business account in two business days. This means your business no longer needs to transfer your money from a third-party vendor anymore.
- Setting up this feature is easy! Simply login to your Business Online Banking account and click “Send an Invoice.” Fill out the enrollment form and complete the tutorial on how to ask for your first payment. From there, you can start getting paid directly into your Monona Bank business accounts.
- Your customers can now easily pay you online with their credit card, debit card or electronic bank transfer.
- You’ll have the peace of mind knowing exactly who paid you and who still needs to pay you.
- Set up reoccurring invoices to automate your business invoices.
- Automatically add late fees for past due invoices.
- Create estimates that you can easily convert into invoices.
- Customize a professional looking invoice with your business’s logo and colors.
In addition to all these great features, there are no monthly fees to turn on the “Send an Invoice” tool in your Business Online Banking account. In addition, no monthly fees for using this service, your clients also save money with a low transaction fee. Please contact us for more information.
We are thrilled to offer the “Send an Invoice or Accept a Payment” feature for our business clients. If you are interested in getting your business set up with this great new feature, or have questions, please reach out to our Cash Management team by calling them at (608) 310-1240 or email them at BusinessServices@mononabank.com.