Regardless of the size of your business, Monona Bank offers a full selection of cash management tools, as well as our dedicated and experienced cash management staff, to ensure your money works as hard as you do.
Our Experienced Staff Can Help Manage Your Cash
Monona Bank understands how important cash management is to the financial success of your business. That’s why we’ve put together a dedicated team of associates who can assist you with any needs or questions you may have.
To meet our Business Service Team and learn more about how they can help ensure that your business is making the best use of your financial resources, click here.
Collection of Receivables Solutions
- ACH Collection – Use our new Business eBanking Essentials online tools to collect rent, dues, contributions and other receivables through the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- Remote Deposit – Scan checks and make deposits without going to the bank. Eliminate the travel time and risk associated with going to the bank or the expense of a courier.
- Lockbox – Improve funds availability; reduce mail float and administrative expense with our lockbox service.
- Merchant Services – If your business depends on credit and debit card purchases, we have the expertise and the technology to serve you.
Disbursement and Payment Solutions
- ACH Payment (Direct Deposit) – Direct Deposit provides a valuable employee benefit and can save time and reduce fraud. Monona Bank provides a cost effective Direct Deposit solution for any size business without expensive start up costs or complicated systems.
- Bill Pay – Pay anyone, anytime, anywhere with Bill Pay. Schedule payments in advance or establish recurring payments for expenses like rent or monthly membership dues.
- Visa® Debit and Credit Cards – Monona Bank offers business credit card programs to fit your business spending habits. Our Business Debit card with ScoreCard® Rewards allows you to earn points for every dollar spent on qualifying VISA® transactions.
- Using our Business eBanking Essentials, you can view cardholder activity, as well as make payments online. Business eBanking Essentials makes managing your business banking quick, easy and safe.
- Click here to learn more about the variety of Bankcard Services we offer.
- Federal and State Tax Payment Initiation and Reporting – Federal and state tax payment services allow Business eBanking Essentials users to manage the origination of tax payment credits in compliance with the Internal Revenue Service's EFTPS (Electronic Federal Tax Payment Service) and state tax programs.
- Wire Transfers – Establish repetitive wire transfers or one time transactions through Business Banking E-ssentials.
Automated Funds Transfer Solutions
- Business Overdraft Banking – Tie your business checking account to a commercial line of credit. We will automatically transfer funds from a line of credit to a business checking account to prevent overdrafts.
- Fraud Prevention – Monona Bank has a variety of tools that business clients can utilize to reduce the risk of fraud on their accounts, including ACH Debit Block and Positive Pay. We also have a risk checklist that you can review with your business banker to learn how your business is doing with maximizing the protection on your accounts. To learn more about our ACH Debit Block or Positive Pay products, or to go through our Risk Management Checklist, please contact your business banker.
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA) – Put idle funds to work with a zero balance account. A ZBA gives you efficient, centralized use of available funds while maintaining separate accounts.