- ACH Collection – Use our Business Online Banking tool to collect rent, dues, contributions and other receivables through the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
- Remote Deposit – Scan checks and make deposits without going to the bank. Eliminate the travel time and risk associated with going to the bank or the expense of a courier.
- Business Mobile App – Stay up to date on your account balances and activity, transfer funds, approve positive pay exceptions, and deposit checks quickly and conveniently using your mobile phone.
- Lockbox – Improve funds availability; reduce mail float and administrative expense with our lockbox.
- Merchant Services – If your business depends on credit and debit card purchases, we have the expertise and the technology to serve you.
Disbursement and Payment Solutions
While getting paid is important, ensuring your bills are paid on-time and correctly are just as important to the success of your business. Let our experts help your business select the perfect mix of reimbursement and payment solutions, to help you with both.
- ACH Payment (Direct Deposit) – Direct Deposit provides a valuable employee benefit that can save time and reduce fraud. Monona Bank provides a cost effective Direct Deposit solution for any size business without expensive startup costs or complicated systems.
- Bill Pay – Pay anyone, anytime, anywhere with Bill Pay. Schedule payments in advance or establish recurring payments for expenses like rent or monthly membership dues.
- Visa® Credit and Debit Cards – Monona Bank offers business credit card programs to fit your business spending habits. Our Business Debit card with ScoreCard® Rewards allows you to earn points for every dollar spent on qualifying VISA® transactions.
- eZ Business Tool – Using our eZ Business tool, you can manage your corporate credit card activity, as well as make payments online. eZ Business makes managing your business banking quick, easy and safe. To learn more about the variety of Bankcard Services we offer visit Card Services.
- Domestic and International Wire Transfers – Initiate both domestic and international wires, Establish repetitive and non-repetitive wire transfers or one time transactions through Monona Bank’s Business Online Banking.
- Please note: Wire transfers outside of our Business Online Banking tool require a completed Wire Master Agreement on file along with a Wire Security Form for each authorized employee at your business. Please contact Monona Bank’s Deposit Operations Department at (608) 223-6243, to obtain access to the documents below. Once completed please securely send using our secure Sharefile Link.
Upload Documents Here
Automated Funds Transfer Solutions
- Business Overdraft Protection Service – Tie your business checking account to a commercial line of credit. We will automatically transfer funds from a line of credit to a business checking account to prevent overdrafts.
- Zero Balance Account (ZBA) – Put idle funds to work with a zero balance account. A ZBA gives you efficient, centralized use of available funds while maintaining separate accounts.
- Business Sweep - Maximize interest earning on balances not needed to support daily operating expenses with an automated Business Sweep Account
- Fraud Prevention – Monona Bank has a variety of tools that business clients can utilize to reduce the risk of fraud on their accounts, including ACH and Check Positive Pay. We also have a risk checklist that you can review with your business banker to learn how your business is doing with maximizing the protection on your accounts. To learn more about our ACH and Check Positive Pay products, or to go through our Risk Management Checklist, please contact your business banker.
Internet Banking Solutions
With our robust state-of-the-art Monona Bank Business Online tool, you'll enjoy 24-hour access to your accounts.
Our Business Online Banking, can help improve your company’s cash flow by making it easy to check balances, verify deposits, transfer funds, initiate stop payments and pay bills, all in a secure online environment.
Ready to Enroll in Business Online eBanking?
To enroll your business account(s) in our Business Online Banking tool, call our Business Services team at (608) 310-1240 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (M-F).