A New Fraud Protection Program Is Here.
To further protect you, we will begin sending you texts, emails or phone calls, asking you to confirm if suspicious transactions/purchases were completed by you. We will only ask you to verify if the purchase is valid or not, and will never ask for any account or personal information. Keeping you protected is important to us and we are excited to offer these new enhanced fraud services to you.
- Text messages will be sent from number 32874
- Emails are sent from FraudServiceCenter@MononaStateBank
- You will have the option to indicate if the transaction is valid or not
- If the transaction is valid you will receive a confirmation that it is safe to continue using your card
- If you indicate the transaction is unauthorized, your case will be transferred to a Fraud Alert Specialist. Your card will then be inactivated. The Fraud Alert Specialist will call you or you may call them with the 1-800 number they provide you.