Don't Just Take a Job!
Thank you for your interest in joining our rapidly growing bank. We have a reputation for delivering high quality customer service in an outstanding work environment.
You don't just want any "job." We know that you want to find something interesting and meaningful, something that you are inspired to do. Monona State Bank is a community bank. That means we're proud to be part of the community.
The following position is available at this time:
Monona State Bank is a growing community bank with four local locations. We are currently recruiting for a Compliance Specialist.
This position will work directly with the Compliance Officer to ensure the banks policies and procedures are compliant with all State and Federal regulations in both the Deposit and Lending areas of the bank. This position will also serves as a back up to the Security Officer in all areas of physical bank security.
- Update and/or write policies and procedures to comply with current and future regulations
- Prepare and conduct new and existing associate training related to bank compliance
- Prepare Management and Board of Director reports
- Complete internal audits on selected policies/procedures and present findings to management and the audit committee
- Work with Compliance Officer to complete Risk Assessments on required regulations for rating and evaluation purposes
- Assist with auditors/examiners questions and request including pre- visit, during and post- visit
- Utilize the BAM software to monitor and conduct reviews for BSA/AML compliance
- Continually evaluate ways to use technology to create efficiencies in new and current processes/procedures
- Back up all physical security responsibilities of the Compliance Officer
- Prepare and conduct new and existing associate training on the physical security aspects of the bank
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience in 1st mortgage lending and/or loan operations required. 5+ years of experience desired
- Minimum of Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of deposit banking experience preferred
- Solid understanding of HMDA, RESPA, FLOOD, ECOA, REG Z, CRA and other lending related regulations.
- Good understanding of Deposit and BSA/AML regulations
- Strong ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple projects
- Strong computer skills specifically in the Microsoft Office software
- Aptitude for utilizing various technologies to create efficiencies
Monona State Bank provides a competitive compensation and benefits package to its associates.
MONONA STATE BANK
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 6500
Monona, WI 53716
Monona State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status, among other factors.
Monona State Bank offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to our associates including health and dental insurance, 401k/Profit sharing and paid holidays.
If you have a passion for customers, a community mindset and would like to become a valued member of our banking team, we encourage you to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.