Business Debit Card
Easily manage your business's finances with one simple card.
- Fast and Easy – Our business debit card works just like your checkbook. Each time you make a purchase, the amount of your purchase is deducted from your checking account. No waiting to show identification or to get your check approved.
- Accepted Anywhere – No matter where your business takes you, you won't have to worry about getting an out of town check cashed. Simply use your business debit card at hotels, restaurants, office supply stores, gas stations...anywhere VISA® is accepted.
- Convenient Recordkeeping – Employee purchases appear on a detailed statement that includes the date, location and amount of every transaction so you can easily track your business expenses and file them for future reference.
- 24 Hour ATM Access – Need to make a deposit after hours? Transfer funds between accounts? Or, simply make a withdrawal? No problem. Your business debit card carries all the advantages of an ATM card at our network of convenient locations.
- Safe and Secure – Each employee's business debit card can have a personal identification number (PIN) to help keep you safe from unauthorized purchases or transactions. You can even assign different PINs and purchase limits to different employees.
Business Visa Card
Monona State Bank offers a Business VISA® card that can help you track
and manage your employees' expenses, as well as expedite many vendor payments.
This card features:
- ScoreCard® Points Forward Rewards points are available on all Monona State Bank Credit and Debit Cards. Our ScoreCard® Points Forward program allows you to earn points you can redeem for travel, merchandise or gift cards and cash back. Combine the points you earn on all your company cards into one account to earn and redeem rewards points even faster. Better yet, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn in a year. Talk to your business banker about how to get a Monona State Bank Credit or Debit Card and start earning points for every eligible purchase your employees make today!
- A fixed or variable interest rate. The choice is yours.
- No annual fees
- Year end account summary
- Dedicated customer service