For many of us, we carry very little cash, but we always have our smartphone.
Monona Bank is pleased to offer the most cutting-edge payment options available today. Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay all allow clients to use their debit or credit card through their smartphone. It's secure, easy to use and very convenient.
Select your phone type below to learn how easy banking is with your smartphone.
Apple Pay allows clients to use their debit or credit card through their iPhone. It's secure, easy to use, and very convenient. Here's how easy banking is with your smartphone:
Three Easy Steps:
- Load your card in your iPhone's Wallet App. iPhone 6 or newer are required for Apple Pay.
- When paying in person, look for merchants that accept Apple Pay or mobile payments.
- Hold your iPhone VERY close to the icons above and the Wallet App will open. Confirm the card and purchase with Touch ID (your fingerprint ID) or your Passcode.
With Apple Pay, your personal identification and card number are never transmitted to the merchant. Plus, many apps now accept Apple Pay making online purchases even easier.
Visit the Apple Pay website for more information by clicking here.
Use Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe your card for safe and simple in-store purchases. Shop safely, without ever giving out your actual card number.
- On compatible Samsung devices, simply add your Monona Bank Visa debit or credit card
- Just swipe up to launch the app, secure your fingerprint and hover over the card reader to pay
Visit the Samsung Pay website for additional information by clicking here.
Android Pay allows you to make easy in-store purchases with compatible Android phones. Simply download the Android Pay app from the Google Store and add your Monona Bank Visa debit or credit card. It’s safe, your card number is never shared with retailers. It’s fast, unlock your phone, tap and pay.
How to add your Monona Bank Visa debit or credit card to Android Pay:
- Download the Android Pay App from Google Store
- Open the Android Pay App
- Add card when prompted
- Follow instructions in app to complete the process
Visit the Android Pay website for more information by clicking here.
Contact one of our experienced Banking Advisors at (608) 223-3000 for additional information.