Monona Bank’s True People Pay lets you use your computer and/or your mobile phone to send money to the email address or mobile phone number (text) of any of your family or friends with a bank account in the United States, regardless of where they bank.
The money is sent directly from your account to theirs. This tool is built right into our MononaBank Online banking tool, but if you prefer to use your Internet-enabled device such as your smartphone or tablet, you will need to have the Monona Bank banking app installed. Monona Bank’s True People Pay lets you use your computer and/or your mobile phone to send money to the email address or mobile phone number (text) of any of your family or friends with a bank account in the United States, regardless of where they bank. Our new True People Pay even lets you send money to someone's PayPal account.
True People Pay offers an easy way to receive or send money from your computer or Internet-enabled device. Need to pay a friend back for movie tickets, but don’t have any money with you? Just send them the money using your computer or smartphone. True People Pay is also great for…
- Pitching in or collecting money for gifts for a friend or coworker
- Dividing up the bill at a group dinner (no more waiting to split the check; just pay or receive the money online!)
- Paying for tickets
- Sending a cash gift to someone
Sign up for True People Pay today!
Here’s how it works:
What Can I do with True People Pay?
True People Pay makes sending money easy, from anywhere.
- True People Pay lets you send money using a computer (through our MononaBank Online site) or your smartphone app.
- Not sure if a friend claimed the money you sent? You can track recent and pending transactions through your history.
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- Changed your e-mail address recently? Bought a new mobile phone with a new number? No problem! You can change your e-mail address or mobile phone number in the “Customer Service/Manage Contact Information” area of MononaBank Online.
To learn more about True People Pay, click here.